Palo Santo Stack
x3 Palo Santo Smudge Sticks (crystals not included).
Palo Santo (holy wood in Spanish) comes from a sacred tree in Peru. Palo Santo has a long history of use in ceremony and for healing purposes. It's smoke is believed to cleanse and purify which is why it is perfect for your crystals as well as your home, work space and yourself. It has the ability to clear away any negative, dull or unwanted energies.
How to use Palo Santo:
1. Simply light one end of the stick and wait for the flame to hold (sometimes tilting on a 45 degree angle can help).
2. Blow the flame out and allow the smoke to go over your crystals for about 20-30 seconds, or whatever feels right for you. You can use a feather or your hand to fan the smoke over your crystals if you prefer.
3. Use this time to say your own mantra or something along the lines of "I cleanse this crystal of any unwanted energies and restore it to is most natural vibration."
4. When finished, place the lit end in a bowl of sand or a fire proof container.
Other benefits are:
- Helps with relieving stress and anxiety
- Enhances creativity
- Energetic healing benefits
- Natural insect repellant
- Helps to relieve colds, flu, headaches, asthma and allergies.
NOTE: * Please keep out of reach of children, away from flammable materials and never leave unattended.
** The Palo Santo we sell has died naturally and is sustainably sourced so the tree itself is not harmed.
Average Size - 10cm x 1.5cm x 1.5cm